“Darman” is translated from Old Armenian as “cure” or “remedy”.
This pack consists of a collection of 4 teas, which contains not only good flavor but also vital liquid, consisting only of whole herb leaves and wild flowers harvested in Tavush province in Armenia at an altitude of 1700 -2900 m above. sea level.
Instructions for use: infuse 2-3 minutes in boiling water one tea bag per cup.
Herbs and wildflowers of the Tavush Mountains
Store unused leaves in a dry, clean, well-ventilated place with relative humidity not exceeding 70%.
Tea can also be enjoyed cold.
Product of Armenia
Armenian Herbal Tea | Mountain Herbs 4 Flavors 20g Each
- Wild thyme 20 g
- Wild mint 20 g
- Wild oregano 20 g
- Wild Ziziphora 20 g
To improve society and the environment
- We are creating jobs in the vulnerable region of Tavush
- We support the development of neighboring rural communities
- We help 60 and more families have an income
- Help local populations to stay and work in their country of origin
- Created an opportunity for women
We produce “Organic Tisanes” to improve human health and well-being and reduce environmental impact
- No chemical additives
- No waste and pollution for the planet
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Use of renewable energies
- Sustainable use of resources