Weight: 10.8 oz (310g)
- Perfect Sweetener – Pomegranate molasses is syrupy and rich. This makes it invaluable anywhere you want to add a little depth or complexity.
- Packed with vitamin B-complex – Pomegranates molasses organic offers an ample supply of vitamin B-complex. This group of water-soluble vitamins includes folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. These vitamins help the body convert protein, fat, and carbohydrates into energy accurately.
Looking to extend your pantry with an incredible vegan, health improving and uniquely tasting, nourishing ingredient? We’ve got you covered. Pomegranate sauce is a thick, dark red syrup made of pomegranate juice with low sugar. Full of antioxidants, minerals, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, pectin and a high concentration of vitamin B3, B5, B6 and B1 this narsharab is a gem for any healthy vegan diet. Antioxidants in pomegranate syrup help your immune system protect cells against the harmful effects of free radicals as well as adjusting cholesterol levels and preventing its accumulation in the arteries and regulating blood flow. You can use this pomegranate molasses when cooking to add a unique kick to your dishes, don’t miss on this exciting and nutritionally beneficial ingredient that brings a new flavor to your food.
- Drizzled over roasted vegetables
You don’t need a lot, but again, the acidity of this stuff is so good over grilled or roasted vegetables. Or whisk together with a touch of olive oil for a dressing.
- Add depth to your dessert
Yes, pomegranate molasses goes well with savory foods, but what about dessert? How about using it in a cake? (Save us a piece, if you can.) We also like the idea of pouring it over cheesecake or custard.
- Whisked into salad dressings
Pomegranate molasses is a great option, since it adds a more complex acidity than lemon juice or vinegar.
Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food.”
Olga A –
Great taste! I use it as a really healthy and natural sweetener alternative in my tea or like sauce in different salads