Pine Nut Butter 230g (8 Ounce) RAW | Wild Siberian Pine Nut Stone Ground | Urbech (Урбеч) 1 Ingredient | Non-GMO | No Added Sugar | Pure Vegan | 100% Superfood
3 Reasons to Choose Us
1. Natural – the vegetable protein of pine nuts will be very useful for vegetarians and raw foodists: it is perfectly balanced and close in composition to human tissue proteins. .
For example, our Pumpkin Seed Butter is made of 100% pumpkin seeds, when others add sugar, maltodextrin, potato stratch, salt, xantan gum, milk fudge toping, canola oil, mono, diglycerides, potassum sorbete, artificial flavors, disodium phosphate etc.
2. Diet – pine nuts contain almost all essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. They boost immunity and help with allergies. They contribute to the removal of toxic substances from the body, improve cellular metabolism, increase physical and mental activity and have a general strengthening effect.
3. Recyclable container – we use only glass containers, because this is 100% recyclable type of container that is neutral and does not emit any substances or odors, unlike plastic, which releases carcinogenic substances within a week after packaging.
Pine Nut Butter can increase your energy levels due to its protein, iron and magnesium content. The power of vitamin E helps keep your skin healthy and young in appearance.
Pine nuts are healthy when added to your diet in moderation.
Pine Nut Butter packed with a variety of nutrients essential to your health, including vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. While it is high in fats, content of saturated fats is minimal. The balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber in a serving makes it a perfect addition to your diet.
WAYS TO USE BUTTER
Blend with garlic, basil and olive oil to make pesto
Sprinkle onto yogurt with fruit to create a delicious parfait
Add to salads or pasta dishes
Blend into a homemade hummus
Mix into side dishes such as quinoa or rice
All cold-pressed or stone ground nut butters (few items had light thermal treatment), with the maximum of vitamins and nutrients preserved. Thus, we offer you an absolutely natural pure product without any additives! Perfect for breakfast, spreading on a waffle or pancake or as a sugar substitute, with tea or smoothies. Great choice for children and adults, especially recommended for people who do sports and have constant physical activity. The protein content is higher than in meat and in the most easily digestible form.
Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food.”
Pine Nut Butter and Its Health Benefits
Pine nut butter is something that can be consumed as a nutritious snack. Many add its raw form on salads, sprinkle on the top of hummus, or blend it as a part of sauces such as pesto. These nuts are predominantly grown in Asia, Europe, and North America in the Northern Hemisphere. These are some of the health benefits it offers:
- Pine nuts help the body maintain hormonal health since they are rich in zinc. Zinc helps in stimulation and healing the activity of about 100 enzymes in the body.
- Pine nut butter is a rich source of Magnesium too. Since Magnesium is also known as the ‘Mood Mineral,’ it is quite useful in anxiety, stress, and depression management. These vital nuts also calm down the body, thus improving the sleep cycle and memory.
- The butter is also filled with iron, thus helping the body transport and store more oxygen. Furthermore, they are ideal for promoting brain health too.
- The unsaturated fats content in pine nuts promotes insulin sensitivity. So, when you eat it as a part of the meal, it helps in reducing the overall glycemic index. What could be better news for people with diabetes!
These are some of the health benefits the pine nut butter offers. So, what’s the wait for? Tuck a few into your bag for a quick and healthy snack.