Date Syrup is loaded with nutrients and minerals essential for a healthy diet.
The natural sweetness in dates and pleasantly chewy texture also make this fruit the perfect ingredient for several recipes and healthier way to get a sugar fix without relying on empty calories.
- Very Nutritious – Sweet dates have an excellent nutrition profile. Since they’re dried, their calorie content is higher than most fresh fruit.
- High in Fiber – Getting enough fiber is essential for your overall health. Fiber can benefit your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements by contributing to the formation of stool.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet – Dates are incredibly versatile and make a delicious snack. They are often paired with other foods, such as almonds, nut butter, or soft cheese. Dates are also very sticky, which makes them useful as a binder in baked goods, such as cookies and bars.
- Excellent Natural Sweetener – Dates are a source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar found in fruit. For this reason, dates are very sweet and also have a subtle caramel-like taste. They make a great healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes. Best for pancakes or tea.
Natural date syrup can replace any sweetener in your household. It is the optimal 100% whole food sweetener and contains more nutrients and minerals compared to honey. Our date syrup with no added sugar can be added to the following:
- Drizzle over pancakes & waffles
- Add to smoothies
- Drizzle over oatmeal, cereal or porridge
- Use in baking and making healthy bars
- Use as a sweetener to replace any other sweetener, add to your tea, coffee, gold milk
Then God said “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed – they will be yours for food”.
There are no reviews yet.