Black Sesame Seed Butter 230gr (8oz) | Healthy Nut Spread | Vegan Food | Good Source of Plant Proteins
3 Reasons to Choose Us
1. Natural – we do not add anything of unnatural origin to our products (it is not a coincidence that we are called Right Food). 90% of the products are made from only one ingredient.
For example, our Peanut Butter is made of 100% peanut, when others add sugar, maltodextrin, potato stratch, salt, xantan gum, milk fudge toping, canola oil, mono, diglycerides, potassum sorbete, artificial flavors, disodium phosphate etc.
2. Diet – we are sure that these nut butters from Right Food are what you need and are missing in your diet, gut and brain, your natural chemistry. In the diet of any person of any gender and age, those who adhere to any diet (keto, vegan, paleo etc) should be our nut butters, because apart from good they can not bring anything.
3. Glass – we use only glass containers, because this is 100% recyclable type of container that is neutral and does not emit any substances or odors, unlike plastic, which releases carcinogenic substances within a week after packaging.
Black Sesame Seed Butter
Finely ground seed butter with the maximum of vitamins and nutrients preserved. We didn’t even add sugar, leaving it up to you to decide if you need sugar or honey or prefer no sweetener. Thus, we offer you an absolutely natural pure product without any additives!
We believe in providing the Right Food for Health & Wealth. Our butter is in the most natural form – without any chemical treatment, hence retaining all its beneficial properties, vitamins, nutrients, aroma and taste – definitely, a must try!
Nutritionally, Black Sesame Seed Butter is an all-star. Black Sesame Seed Butter is a great source of calcium, zinc and magnesium, nutrients that are important for countless functions throughout the body. Black sesame seeds are an especially rich source of macro-minerals and trace minerals.
Composition: 100% sesame seeds
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Black Sesame Seed Butter is incredibly versatile when it comes to their culinary uses:
- It can easily be added into salads, vegetables, and noodle and rice dishes,
- can even be used in baked goods and deserts to give it a bit of an Asian feel,
- can be processed into a milk or classic tahini paste substitute.
All cold-pressed or stone ground nut butters (few items had light thermal treatment), with the maximum of vitamins and nutrients preserved. Thus, we offer you an absolutely natural pure product without any additives! Perfect for breakfast, spreading on a waffle or pancake or as a sugar substitute, with tea or smoothies. Great choice for children and adults, especially recommended for people who do sports and have constant physical activity. The protein content is higher than in meat and in the most easily digestible form.
Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food.”