Hemp Seed Butter Urbech 8oz (230g) Non-GMO Seed Spread | Sugar Free Spread | Vegan Proteins 100% Superfood
- Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Butter 100% natural. No added sugar or fat.
- Contains ALL essential amino acids. The richest source of plant based protein.
- Quenches thirst and hunger. Strengthens the immune system. Boosts energy.
- Packed with vitamins and minerals in an easily digestible form. Better absorbed by the body than the whole seeds.
- It is made without chemical treatment, which means that it retains all its beneficial properties and vitamins.
Ingredients: hemp seeds 100%
Store at a temperature of +3 – 25C, avoid direct sunlight.
WHY RIGHT FOOD BUTTER?
Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
Finely ground butter with the maximum of vitamins and nutrients preserved. We didn’t even add sugar, leaving it up to you to decide if you need sugar or honey or prefer no sweetener. Thus, we offer you an absolutely natural pure product without any additives!
WAYS TO USE HEMP SEED BUTTER
Breakfast and brunch dishes: make Hemp seeds butter sandwiches topped up with fruit and berries or use it to thicken and flavor smoothies or use it it to bind hearty, healthy granola bars – blending the Hemp seeds butter with dried fruit, oats and seeds.
Dips: up your basic hummus with Hemp seeds butter in place of tahini.
Dressings and sauces: Whisk Hemp seeds butter into a basic vinaigrette or a nutty pesto.
Soups: add to pureed soups for extra protein.
Nut milk: just blend with water for desired consistency.
Serv. size: 1 Tbsp (16g), Amount per serving: Calories 98, Total Fat 8g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 2g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 0g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 6g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed. They will be yours for food.”